Farm Stress Line’s strategic partnerships go beyond simply providing exciting ways to volunteer and fundraise. We work to build partnerships that make a lasting difference to Saskatchewan farmers, ranchers, and producers and the communities that support them.
Our strategic partnerships can offer your company:
- The chance to fund a unique project, service or role.
- Opportunities to promote your brand
- Opportunities for your staff to be part of a positive impact strengthening the communities they represent
- Recognition of your valued contribution during our presentations to the media and the community
Our partnerships enhance and strengthen our response to those in need of our services. It transforms the lives of those experiencing a crisis or mental health issue, while also meeting your corporate social responsibility objectives and engaging your staff.
Our strategic partnerships deliver a big impact, both for corporate supporters and our clients.
- Reduce the stigma of mental health in rural Saskatchewan
- Increase awareness of the services available
- Enhance the expertise of our crisis workers through intermediate and advanced training
- Fund ongoing outreach services
- Fund media promotion to increase awareness of the Farm Stress Line
Corporate Sponsors that have made a Difference
- CN – Funded the Farm Stress Line website, provided additional funds for a trade show booth and outreach
- MNP – Funded intermediate and advanced mental health training for staff. They also provided funds to address outreach and updating promotional material.
- Conexus Credit Union – Conexus Credit Union is actively involved with the agricultural community, and they believe that the Farm Stress Line is a valuable resource to their clients.
Their generous donation to Mobile Crisis Services Inc. and Farm Stress Line have targeted gaps in funding to make a difference.
Want to Discuss How You Can Help?
Please complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Sponsor Inquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields