What Can I Call About?
Whether you are calling for yourself or concerned about someone else. Crisis Workers at the Farm Stress Line can address any self-identified crisis: Whether it is situational or ongoing. These are examples of some of the most frequent issues crisis workers address on a day to day basis:
- Mental Health – Stress, Anxiety, Depression or Suicide Ideation
- Family conflict and Domestic Violence
- Teen Parent Conflict
- Seniors Deteriorating Health, Abuse and Neglect
- Addictions – Gambling, Alcohol, Drug or Substance Abuse
- Bereavement / Tragic Events
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Youth in Crisis – Bullying, Relationships with Peers and Parents
- Financial Struggles
- Gender / Sexuality
It is not unusual for callers to have one or more issue that needs to be assessed.
Crisis calls are not limited to the above issues.